Thursday, March 1, 2018

POND'S Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream Review

Guys today I am going to share my beauty secret with you. I have been in love with this product for over a year now. It has become one of my vanity favorites. Its my POND'S Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream. I bought this cream on my sisters recommendation and it has proven its worth.





MRP: Rs. 899

My experience with the product


I apply this cream when i have to go for parties or usual gathering. This has been a perfect moisturizer and glow cream. It has gold micro particles which gives a highlighting effect on your skin. Its very smooth, creamy and bends perfectly. It dissolves into your skin flawlessly. As i have a combination skin type, so i always had hard time to find a perfect balance moisturizing and non greasy cream. And this is amazing. You can also use this cream for no makeup look. 

I applied this cream right after i wash my face. It provide instant glow to your skin. I do sometimes use it as a primer and it does not grease my skin with foundation. It let the foundation sit beautifully on the skin. I am in love with this cream. Would definately suggest you to buy this. 

Pros
All are pros. Best for combination and oily skin type. 
Cons
little high on budget. 

Rate
9/10

Recommend
YES! Its awesome and one should try it.

Repurchase
I have to as my bottle is about to finish. 

Happy glowing!!!
& Happy Holi.....:)

1 comment: