Sunday, October 1, 2017

Organix Thick and Full Biotin and collagen Shampoo Review


Hey guys, Today I am gonna review - "Organix Thick and Full Biotin and collagen Shampoo". This product is Made in USA and available in scarcity in India. 




Product name: Organix Thick and Full Biotin and collagen Shampoo
Quantity: 385ml / 250ml/  88.7ml
MRP: Rs. 725 / Rs. 560 / Rs. 295
Distributed by: Vogue International
Made In USA




What product claims?
OGX Thick and Full Biotin and Collagen Shampoo gives your hair a beautiful boost after just one use.
·        A high-performance blend of powerful Pro Vitamin B7 biotin infuses nutrients into every strand, while plumping collagen adds volume and dimension.
·        Hydrolyzed wheat proteins strengthen, for thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair.
·        Help thicken and texturize any hair type with just one use.
·        This powerful formula helps volumize even the skinniest strands into fuller and more abundant looking locks.
Why you want it?
After just one use, strands feel thicker and look fuller and more abundant! Helps to thicken and texturize any hair type. Immerse your skinny looking strands in this super volumizing formula to create fuller looking, shiny hair after just one use.

What you do?
Apply organix shampoo generously to wet hair, massage the lather through ends. Then rinse hair thoroughly. After shampooing, follow with organix conditioner.

My Experience with the product:

The first time I thought to buy this shampoo is because my hair was loosing its fullness and had become dry and dull. I have long shiny hair, with an oily scalp. During spring time, I use to experience hairfall L which force me to change my shampoo and switch to something which will make them fuller and lustrous. I searched online and found this shampoo. It has some star pros which caught my eye!!!

Pros:
  • Sulphate free
  • Paraben free
  • No animal testing
  • Contain biotin and wheat protein
  • Give you volume and thicker hair
  • Provide nourishment to each strand of your hair



Hurray! God was listening… J… These are all the things I was looking for. So I ordered it online. And Voila received it in 3 days… (Thanks to their courier service.)

The first impression of the product is – its packaging looked luxurious. The product comes in a bulky designed purple bottle with copper embedded description on it. The cap of the bottle is copperish with a hole as a dispenser.  And guys the fragrance is so divine (literally OMG!!!). I wished my hair smell like this. The fragrance is like white melted chocolate with a punch of vanilla which is very mild and smells delicious. The color of the product is shiny lavender with medium consistency. It lathers up pretty well on wet hair. You just need to apply a small quantity even for long hair. I kept it for one minute and rinse it off.

After the wash:

My hair does feel voluminous, softer and lustrous after the wash. It was less tangled and frizzy. I use this single bottle of 385ml for more than two months and yes, it has proven the point for what it claims for. The best part is it change the texture of my dull hair and lessens the hair fall then I had before. I am in love with this shampoo and will surely try Organix other shampoo as well.




Cons:

  • Higher quantity bottle is not travel friendly. (P.S. - Carry a small bottle for travelling.)
  • Slightly high in price for a shampoo
  • Availability is limited in India. But easily available online. 


     Rating: 9/10
    Repurchase: Yes. Highly recommended. If you really want a shampoo for volume, softness and shine hair, please make a buy and you won't regret.

Verdict: This product is worth a try. Give it a shot!

If You like this post do comment or share the wise words J
If you have already tried this shampoo then do share your experience as well. Love you hear from you.

Have a Voluminous and shine day!!!

12 comments:

  1. I have ordered the shampoo online. Does it reduce hairfall? I've moved to a new city, and experience slight hairfall due to the water and climate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jemima... thanks for your query. For me it does reduce hair fall a bit, but mostly it strengthen your hair and make them lustrous. If your hair is thin then you will see the difference soon. But i cannot say about the weather and water condition you are facing. Hope this shampoo works great for u. Have a great day! :)

      Delete
  2. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    กินคอลลาเจน

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
    กินคอลลาเจน

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those guidelines additionally worked to become a good way to recognize that other people online have the identical fervor like mine to grasp great deal more around this condition.
    Hair Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog, thanks for sharing this valuable information about keep sharing
    Collagen

    ReplyDelete
  6. COLLAGEN is a very beneficial powder in our health if you are using continues
    collagen powder so, improve your skin and storing your body and health and researching also told if you are taking collagen powder and automatically
    increase your body level and etc. International searching also COLLAGEN INDIAproviding collagen powder.
    International lab also doing same thing and lots of research how to work collagen powder so basically collagen is portion
    and Accounting to research collagen powder is very healthfully quick response given collage powder in our body in our health there are lots of types of
    THE BRIDAL WEDDING GLOW PACKAGEcollage powder in available in market
    like collage powder and collagen drink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome products. (BLACKWOOD FOR MEN)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. بروبيوتيك النهدي

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot for sharing this excellent info! I am looking forward to seeing more posts by you as soon as possible! I have judged that you do not compromise on quality. فوائد فيتامين الزنك للنساء

    ReplyDelete

  10. Thanks for sharing the best information. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles Know About Lubricant Manufacturing Plant

    ReplyDelete