Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation Review


Hi guys... So today I am gonna talk about one of my fav product from my vanity bag. Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation for Normal to Oily skin type. It has become one of my favorite this season. I bought it from Nykaa.com. The shade that matches me is 310 sun beige. But 230 has also been a good match when i tried latter on a store. So, Lets start with the review.

Product Information

Name: Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Foundation
MRP: Rs. 575 (I got in sale for Rs. 425)
Quantity: 30ml (1 fl. oz.)
Shades Available (in india): 14
MADE IN USA




Packaging

The product comes in a glass bottle with a plastic cap on the top. The drawback of packaging is it does not come with a pump dispenser. :(

My experience with the product

This was my first time using this Fit me Foundation. I have heard a lot good things about this product and was eyeing this product since then. The best part about this foundation is its  for normal to oily skin type which is totally a pro for me. It has a silky thick texture which is easily blendable and doesn't give that cakey feeling on the skin. It is very smooth and has seamless finish. This foundation gives your skin a mattifying effect which is best for oily skin type. It mattifies and refines pores. Though its not a full coverage foundation but it best for daily wear or for light makeup.

I am super impressed with this foundation and would recommend it to all oily skin beauties. Its in pocket friendly range so i suggest that one should buy this product for your vanity. 


Rating: 9/10

Recommend: Yes, for sure. Its best for oily skin type.

Repurchase: Sure. Its has proven it worth to repurchase it another time. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks dear! Happy to hear from you. Stay connected to the blog, will post more for you. if there is any product you want to be reviewed. Plz mention in the comments. I would love to review it. Hope you have a grt day! :)

    ReplyDelete