Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer 001 Review


Hii guys!!! Hope this first month of your new year is going amazing and joyous. I know i wasn't posting for quite some time but i was busy with personal stuff and couldn't get time for blogging. Apologizes. So Today i brought this primer which was in the fav list of many Youtube blogger. Its  not a new introduced product but was quite raved about. Its Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer 001. 

Product Information

Name: Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer 001 
MRP: Rs. 1575 (I got 10% discount on the product. So i got it in Rs. 1418) :)
Quantity: 27ml





Packaging

The product comes in glass bottle with a plastic transparent cap and black pump dispenser. The packaging is simple and sturdy. I don't think its a travel friendly product as its a glass bottle and the size is bigger than usual.

My experience with the product

The product is in baby pink colour which melts perfectly on your skin. It does smoothen and soften the skin but it doesn't minimize my pores like L'oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer

This primer is very basic primer which will give you that smooth skin but it does not provide any moisturizing. Its good for beginners but i don't recommend this primer much. After L'Oreal Magique primer this is a setback for me. I am totally gonna rebuy L'Oreal one again. 

Rating
5/10
Recommended
No. Especially not to dry skin type.

Repurchase
No. I wasn't satisfied with the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment