Saturday, October 28, 2017

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Fluide Review


Hey guys... hope you have a great festive season this month. I was so busy that I didn’t get time to interact with you. So after this tiny tine break, I am back with another product review. This product will suit all skin types and perfect for this coming winter season. 

La roche posay Toleriane Fluid soothing protective non-oily emulsion, i know that’s quite a name for a skincare product but it explains what it does and what it is. Self-proclaimed.



Product Information:

Name: La roche posay toleriane fluid soothing protective non-oily emulsion

MRP: Rs. 1350

Quantity: 40ml



About the product:
The product claims to be soothing and non-oily lotion which gives your skin instant moisture and relief from irritations especially for combination to oily skin. It is free from alcohol, colorant, Lanolin, fragrance, preservative and paraben. It is best for intolerant /sensitive skin.

Product claims:
To provide instant hydration and comfort to intolerant skin. Gives a mattifying texture and provide smoothing effect to your skin.

Packaging:
About the packaging of the product, Its in white colour which comes in a plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. It’s a spill proof packaging.



My experience with the product:

I bought this product during winters when my skin condition was dry and flaky. I was in searching of something which gives hydration as well as doesn’t grease my skin as most of the winter creams are so oily and sticky. My skin type is normal to combination. 

I bought this product from Apollo pharmacy (India), the sales person give a detailed description about the product and was so convincing that I couldn’t resist to buy this product. With this product I also bought La roche posay Sunscreen lotion and I must say it was a good buy.

The lotion is fluid and runny. It penetrates into your skin so smoothly and flawlessly that you don’t even feel like you have applied a lotion on your face. It is so lightweight and seamless. It is best for intolerant /sensitive skin. If any of you beauties suffering from skin problems or acne, pimples and you feels like you facial cream doesn’t suit, try this product. It doesn’t clog pores or irritates your skin. It is best for oily skin type as it doesn’t grease your skin and gives your skin more breathable layer over your face.

I won’t say that it reduce blemishes or pimples. NO IT DOESN’T, aleast for not me. But it gives moisture and hydrate your skin which makes it healthy and certainly may help to protect skin from other skin diseases.

Pros
  • Hydrating, Lightweight and non-greasy
  • Best suited for sensitive skin, does suit to all skin type.
  • Travel friendly packaging and size.
  • Free from alcohol, fragrance, preservative and paraben.
  • Has thermal spring water
  • One single bottle last for months.


Cons
  • Availability
  • Doesn’t cure pimples or acne
  • Bit high on budget (Pricey for some)


Rating: 9/10

Repurchase: Yes for sure. It’s a thumbs up product.

Recommended: I recommend it especially for sensitive skin type, those who are wasting thousands on lotions and creams. This is a blessing for you people. Other skin type can also use, as it has lots of benefits. I give a GO! to this product.

Please comment below if you like this post or you like to share your experience with the product. I would love to read your opinion.


Have a Soothing day!


 Image source: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment