Monday, October 30, 2017

M.A.C Studio Fix Powder - Shade NC42 Review



Hey guys, today we have another M.A.C. product to review-"M.A.C Studio Fix Powder" in the Shade NC42. This compact is a holy grail for all the makeup artists and fashionista. This is an undoubted Pro compact. Yes I know that its not something new to gaga about. But those who are searching for a seamless and flawless compact they should switch to this product. I would give a thumb up for this product any day!. 






Description:


Name: M.A.C Studio fix Compact
MRP: Rs. 2700
Quantity: 15gm
Shade: NC 42
Available shades: It comes in 36 shades. and in NC it has 12 shades.


My experience with the product:

After a long search for a compact powder i was finally introduced to MAC Studio fix powder. I was skeptical at first that it would match my skin tone or not. But it did. It am a NC42 in MAC language. My skin type is combination to oily skin and i prefer a compact which give me medium to full coverage.  I bought this compact along with M.A.C Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation and that was also a hit product for me.





This compact is not just a compact but also powder foundation as well. As i am not a person who use foundation on a daily basis, so this compact is perfect for me as it gives both a foundation and a compact effect on your skin. It even tone your skin and doesn't break out.  

Packaging: The product comes in a standard black MAC packaging. It comes with a sponge and mirror. The compact powder is properly milled. 

Coverage: This powder will give you medium to full coverage which hides fine lines and dark spots. It even out your skin and give you a dewy finish.




Application: You can apply by the sponge which is provided with the powder case, but after the first 2-3 use the sponge get stained and doesn't work well as it use to before. so I tried makeup brush and it worked awesome with that. It spreads out evenly and doesn't clog my pores. 

This is one product which as all the pros and only one con that is its price, but when you getting the desired results one can give in on that factor. 

Rating: 9.5/10

Repurchase: Yes. I have used it for month than 3 months and it hasn't finish a bit. I think it gonna stay for more than a year. 

Recommended: Hell ya. It a GO to product. Thumbs for from my side!



Keep your Vanity Delightful!



No comments:

Post a Comment