Wednesday, November 1, 2017

L'oreal True Match Concealer Review



Hey Beauties! Today we have yet another L'oreal product on the review table. Its L'oreal True Match super blendable Concealer. It is a magic concealer which has been universally proclaimed as well. You can find this concealer on the 10 ten list of best concealer for Pro makeup. 

L'oreal has always kept a standard for its products to be best of the best. One can distinguish the performance of this concealer with others in the market. Although Maybelline also has good concealer but the finish of L'oreal True Match is commendable.








Product Information

Name: L'oreal True Match super blendable Concealer
Quantity: 5.2ml
MRP: Rs. 999
Shell life: 2.5 yrs






Packaging

The product comes in a transparent tube with a mirror screw cap. It comes with a wand applicator which is most convenient for a concealer to apply. Packaging is same like all the L'oreal True match range products. It is in travel friendly size and spill proof. 



My Experience with the product

I brought this product during my wedding vanity shopping. I was so much in excited to shop makeup stuff that i literally stayed for more than 3 hours in mall cosmetics section. It was a very tiring day i still remember. One of the SA suggested me this product and i was not sure whether i should take it or not, but since i have already picked L'oreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation for my vanity so i thought may be it might suit the foundation shade as well. I tested the concealer with foundation and yes it was True Match :). 

I have used this concealer for more than a year now and i must say it hasn't disappointed me. It works best for hiding and concealing pimples and dark spots. The texture of the product is creamy but not runny , and gives you matte finish once you blend it nicely. This one single tube for me last for more than a year. I bought it in  the shade light/ medium n 4-5. It suits perfectly with my L'oreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation in the shade Golden sand. The product dries up quickly and hides all the blemishes and fine lines. It has  a pigmented formula which blends nicely and the finish is so flawless that it accentuate your eye area. 



Swatches





Pros
  • Matte finish
  • pigmented formula
  • dry fast
  • Blends fast and seamlessly
  • Perfect concealer shade
  • stays for quite long

Cons

  • Pricey
  • shade may not suit to darker skin type

Rating: 9/10

Repurchase: Yes. It has been a star product in my vanity. 

Recommended: If you are new to concealer or what to buy a perfect one don't wait up. Buy this. It will not disappoint you as it has never did to me. I give a GO for this product. Worth investing in. 


Happy Concealing!



No comments:

Post a Comment