Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Nykaa MATTE-ilicious Lip crayon Swatches and Review Pink on Fleek 02


Hey people... today we have a lip product in our basket for review its the much talk about NYKAA MATTE-ilicious lip crayon. All the You-tubers are reviewing this product, its been like a hot cake now-a-days. The matte formula is worth to try for.

Now before flattering this product more, i should start with the review. So I buy this product as my friend was bragging for this lip crayon like anything. She loved it so much that she some how manage to order one for me from NYKAA.com (India).





Product Information


Nykaa MATTE-ilicious Lip crayon comes in beautiful 14 shades which gives you perfect matte finish. But I have bought only one of these, so I am reviewing that. 

Name: Nykaa MATTE-ilicious Lip crayon
MRP: Rs. 650
Quantity: 2.8 gm
Shell life: 3 yrs
Shade: Pink on Fleek 02
(A Nykaa caryon sharpener comes free with the lip crayon)
Made in Europe

- You can buy this product from Nykaa website or Nykaa independent stores. 














Packaging

The packaging is very simple. The lip crayon comes in a pink cardboard package in which all the sides have different font scribble. It was a pretty pink tube package. Then I took out the lip crayon from it. Its a black pen which has the shade colour at the bottom. You can see which shade you are applying or searching. The cap is of glossy finish and the pen is of matte finish. When you open the cap the shade is in crayon tip shape. 

My experience of the product

This is my first nykaa product and it has not let me down. I was very anxious to order this product but somehow i bought it. Delivery was well on time. Kudos to courier service!!

Before applying this product prepare your lips with lip balm then after 10 minutes apply this lip crayon. Its a beautiful nude pink which will enhance your lip colour and makes it more pink. If your have chapped lips or dry lips then the formula will set on your cracks and you have to even out with a brush or your fingers. It is creamiest formula i have every used on my lips and i think it will finish off soon then my other lipsticks but still I like it. It is very smooth and matte. It will dry after 5 minutes and gives your a nude matte finish. The best  thing of this lip crayon is it will not give that wash out effect on your lips, but make them matte pink. Its a perfect daily wear lipstick. Though its a matte formula but still my lips feels hydrated all the time. It is a transferable lipstick but will stay for good 4-5 hours in case your are eating or drinking. 

Now after this lip crayon i am very much interested to buy more from Nykaa. 


Swatches




Pros


  • Paraben free
  • Extremely matte finish
  • glides on effortlessly on your lips
  • stays for 4-5 hours
  • Beautiful shades

Cons

  • Transferable lip crayon
  • Packaging is okay
  • Dry lips may not get the best results, try to apply lip balm first.
Rating

8.5/10

Repurchase

Yes. I love this lip crayon. I would love to try other shades as well.

Recommended

Yes, ofcourse. Its a beautiful shade and the performace of this lip crayon stands well on my expectation. It will suits to all skin tones. I would definately recommend this product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment